Monday, June 13, 2011

Will Power Wasn't Enough :(

So up until now (9 wks 3 days) I have not thrown up at all. And since I HATE throwing up more than anything else in this world...except for maybe spiders...I was bound and determined not to thrown up at all during this pregnancy. I was certain I would the that rare lucky women who would skip that phase all together. I've gotten really nauseous several different times but each time I was able to conquer my gag reflex. This morning, I finally lost that battle...THREE times!!! UGH! Talk about a miserable morning. I woke up at 2 am and went straight to the bathroom. This happened again at around 5am. So I called in sick to work because there was no way I would be able to take care of 8 little babies feeling the way I do right now. Then around 6am I had to drive Tyler to work (He left his ID there and couldn't get on base without it lol) I got up, got dressed, grabbed my shoes, and right as I was about to head out the door...Tyler was already waiting in the car....I made an emergency U-turn and again had a visit with the bathroom. It's horrible!! I want to ground my kid for a month and he/she isn't even born yet! haha I think I'm doing alright now, although I'm scared to eat anything other than chicken broth and saltine crackers. Hopefully this won't last more than a few weeks!! I don't know how my mother did this 6 times...


On a brighter note: Me and Tyler celebrated our 1 yr anniversary yesterday! It was wonderful :) I am grateful this morning sickness waited until after to make it's grand appearance. Otherwise I would not have enjoyed it nearly as much. I love you Tyler!

1 comment:

  1. I always think of it as a positive note that things are going good! Plus the reward for making it through all this is above anything you will ever be rewarded! It is well worth it, although I know it doesn't feel like it right now!

    ReplyDelete