Thursday, September 15, 2011

More ultrasound pics and a few belly shots too...

OK so it's been about a month since I've posted anything but life has been pretty mellow these days. I have been feeling great! I have more energy, am no longer feeling sick, etc... Basically I don't even really feel pregnant except for the occasional heartburn and lower back ache, neither of which are even all that bad! They're more annoying than anything haha. Anyways, I hit my halfway mark on August 26th and figured it was time I started to post regular belly pictures. We also had another ultrasound when I was 21 weeks. (I'm 23 weeks now) Those are always fun!
A profile shot at 21 weeks

The Dr. confirmed that we are having a little girl!! We are thrilled :)
 Although we can't complain about free health care compliments of the military, I still think it's lame that they only send you home with a couple of profile shots. That's it! The technician took way more photos than that. Sadly this is all I get to share...sorry guys!

Now it's time for the belly pics. As my sister-in-law put it, "We've seen the baby's profile, now we want to see how mom is 'shaping' up." haha So here is what I look like today at 23 weeks. Drum roll please........
I've really popped out! I can't imagine how big I'll be when my due date arrives...yikes!
Just kidding!! I would die if I was already that big! Let's hope I never have to carry multiples *knock on wood* I don't know if I could handle that haha. Anyways here are a couple of real belly pics :)
19 weeks 2 days

22 weeks 3 days (5 months along)
I don't really see a difference between my 19 wk shot and my 22 wk shot. What do you think?? I have noticed that my belly has gotten a lot firmer in the three weeks between shots. Thankfully I have not had to wear maternity pants yet. I have just gone up a jean size. My guess is that I'll wake up one morning and all of a sudden be huge!! haha We'll see...I'll keep posting pics every couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment